Should you be committing yarn.lock file?
In order to understand Yes, let’s dig down a bit on story of yarn.lock file
How Yarn maintains package consistency across machines?
It’s done in 2 ways
1. Yarn created entire dependency tree using a deterministic algorithm before downloading packages from everchanging third party packages
2. All the info related to dependency tree is maintained in yarn.lock file so that it can be shared between every system installing the dependencies.
… To be continued
We can copy content of one bucket to another by following:
1. AWS Console
– Login to AWS Console
– Go to https://s3.console.aws.amazon.com/s3/buckets/
– Enter into source bucket
– select directory to be copied
– select “Copy” from “More” option
– select destination bucket
– select “Paste” option from “More” to destination directory. (Paste option can take some time to activate.)
2. AWS CLI
Setup AWS Cli
sudo apt-get install awscli
– Enter AccessKey
– Enter SecretKey
– Enter AWS DEFAULT REGION
– Enter Out Format
Command to copy files:
s3 sync s3://sourcebucket/directory/ s3://destinationbucket/directory --exclude *.tmp
We generally define font size as “sp” in android xml file.
An sp is the same base unit, but is scaled by the user’s preferred text size (it’s a scale-independent pixel), so you should use this measurement unit when defining text size (but never for layout sizes).
* Use dp instead of sp.
If you are not able to to connect to WPA2 Enterprise then take following steps
1. Open you Wifi property configuration file form
2. Edit the content to following information
You get this
feed: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error initializing QueryElevationComponent.
Are you the person who has moved from JAVA to PHP and you are confused about PHP coding convention? Then this is place for you.
Following are the cases in which you define everything
1. PascalCase = ThisIsMyClass
2. camelCase = thisIsMyClass
3. lower_case = this_is_my_variable
NOTE: Difference between Pascal case and camelCase is first character of the word.
Composer Manager allows custom/contributed modules to depend on PHP libraries managed via Composer.
Composer is a command line tool for installing PHP libraries and their dependencies on a per-project basis. These day, all libraries are registered on Packagist(You can define package dependencies here) and expect to be installed via Composer.
Use https://www.drupal.org/project/composer_manager module to start using composer in your drupal 7 project.
[ec2-user@ip-10-165-20-74 html]$ sudo svn up <file-to-update>
svn: E155037: Previous operation has not finished; run ‘cleanup’ if it was interrupted
[ec2-user@ip-10-165-20-74 html]$ sudo svn cleanup
svn: E155017: Can’t install ‘<file path which got corrupted by svn>’ from pristine store, because no checksum is recorded for this file
Following are basic commands to work with drush
1. To update contributed modules with drush
Install drush through php pear
sudo apt-get install php-pear
$ sudo pear channel-discover pear.drush.org
Adding Channel "pear.drush.org" succeeded
Discovery of channel "pear.drush.org" succeeded